Saturday, October 4, 2008

sometimes i like to do the obvious...

like these songs. i'm sure everyone has already heard them. but, even if they've been over-played...i still like 'em.

norah jones: "come away with me"

live version of "don't know why"

colbie caillat "bubbly" and "the little things"

plain white t's: "hey there delilah"


jason mraz: "life is wonderful"


alicia keys: "fallin"

and funny: i love to listen to this one with t - he sings along...come to think of it, that's what made me like the plain white t's - listening to t singing along.

2 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

Still great ones to put a smile on our faces... and I LOVE "Hey There Delilah."

T.J. Shelby said...

Favorite line from Cupid's Chokehold: "I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun..."