Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Panic at the Disco

Since I keep telling Jodi what a great album this is, but she has yet to hear it, I decided to treat everyone to this great music (very Beatlesesque at times). Anyways, for those familiar with Panic! At the Disco's first album, this is nothing like it (notice they even removed the ! after Panic on their new album). This band continues to surprise me. I'll post a song or two from the new album and one from the old album to contrast the difference. Without further ado...
Panic at the Disco

That Green Gentleman (from "Pretty. Odd.")

Besides, this video is very creative and visually beautiful.

Nine in the Afternoon (from "Pretty. Odd.")


This next and last one is one of my favorite music videos of all time, and a great song.

Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Off Her Clothes
(from "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out")

1 comment:

Heidi Maloy said...

I hadn't heard the other ones before- but I love Nine in the Afternoon!