Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Their Softer Side

Recently on my blog I posted an entry about one of my favorite bands Scary Kids Scaring Kids. It received mixed reviews and I just thought I'd share some of their more mellow tunes without the screaming.
"Watch Me Bleed"
excerpt:
"I gave you everything to die with a smile
All you wanted was to live for a while
You took everything but it left you empty
You can't replace me, you can't"

"Star Crossed"
I love this song, just listen to the lyrics; great stuff!
excerpt:
"Star crossed lover, we do what we want to
Some learn the hard way, we all learn through consequence
I say if the future's been drawn drawn out then nobody's living
I won't give you up, love, so fate can have it's way, it's way

If the Stars say that you couldn't love me
Are you telling me that you would listen?
If the words make their way from your mouth
Don't ask my permission, all is forgiven"

No comments: