Monday, September 29, 2008

Unwritten



Nicole made me think of morning songs... I'm sure you all expected my first post to be a U2, don't worry, your education is coming. But first, Nicole inspired me to share the song that I wish was playing every morning to wake me up. This is how I want to start my day, a reminder to "let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find... and release your inhibitions... because no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in... Live your life with arms wide open...the rest is still unwritten..." HOPE for another day... and endless possibilites!

3 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

i LOVE this song, heidi!
this is one of my faves...

i do like the original natasha bedingfield video better.
and tj totally has a thing for her voice.

excellent first song, mi hermana!

Nicole Shelby said...

that little video is hilarious...

the blonde's dance moves had me giggling.

T.J. Shelby said...

Sexiest female voice EVER!