Monday, September 29, 2008

Bad Religion

I know this seems to be a more laid back, chill music blog so far, so this will be the heaviest thing I post (for more of my music I listen to all the time, I am just going to post some of my favorite stuff on my blog for now) but I can't resist making my first contribution Bad Religion, one of my favorite bands of all time. They are an amazing band, with great musical harmonies (done with three guitars) and vocal harmonies, great social commentary, and fast old school punk rock riffs to get you in the mood. My wake up music is obviously a little more kick-in-the-butt to get out of bed type. Anyways, I had such a hard time picking a song of theirs to put on here that I just went with their newest album's single, an excellent example of their musical ability, though a type unseen on this blog's short life. Enjoy!

1 comment:

T.J. Shelby said...

Bad Religion is definitely a top ten band for me. Great pick.