Sunday, September 28, 2008

to begin...



tj has a great new blog about music, and what it means to him. which i enjoy. personal connections with the music, interesting historical tidbits about the song/band. the result of this for me? i've been thinking a lot more about the music that is important to me, and why it's important to me. i don't want to saturate my regular blog. i'm not a contributor to "sounds of science" - that's his (and chris's). this will be my own repository of tunes that are good to me...and maybe i'll share with a few others. i've invited my sisters to contribute if they feel like it. if not...s'okay. if no one reads this but me? s'okay. i'll enjoy having sum gud tunes in one spot.

what are your heart songs?

2 comments:

Scott H. said...

I haven't heard this one yet, guess I need to really listen to the new red album...Thanks for the great song, I look forward to the new blog, though I have been left out of both TJ's and yours (though my suggestion for Bad Religion at the start of TJs was addressed).

Christopher Maloy said...

Just to let you know Scott all you have to do is ask to be a part of the Sounds of Science.