Monday, September 29, 2008

good mornin' life...

ever just wake up determined to be happy? amid pee-sheets, mismatched socks, spilled fruit-loops, wild hair, too-tight jeans, whines, demands, messes, and stinky breath?

today is such a day. where i've had enough of my own crankiness and impatience. and this song bounces around inside my skull on days like this.



now, i haven't cemented the line-up...but that voice of dean martin's is in my top-ten. definitely.

dino paul crocetti was a singer, actor, and comedian. famous member of "the rat pack." he is one of the most well known artists from 50-60s...but not for this song. his known stuff, like "ain't that a kick in the head?" and "that's amore" don't even come near this tune. i don't know how singles work out that way. but, i will be forever grateful to my beloved movie, "return to me," for introducing this song to me. it sure makes me happy.

2 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

There are a lot of great songs in that movie... I don't know that I'd ever heard the rest of this song before. Thanks for sharing

Christopher Maloy said...

I am finally being punished for me sins.