Thursday, November 13, 2008

i thought it was time...

to provoke some ridicule out of my lover. i know he's been biting his tongue - which is just no fun in any meaning of the phrase. so, what do you think, t? can you resist making fun of this?

i love the funky, fun sounds of squirrel nut zippers. and you can make fun as much as you want...i'll still love it!

"put a lid on it"

"Say, every time I turn it loose you cats come down and cook my goose
When I start I just cant stop, But if you keep this up youre gonna blow your top!
...Put a lid down on it, and everything will be all right."


"hell"

"In the afterlife
You could be headed for the serious strife
Now you make the scene all day
But tomorrow therell be hell to pay

People listen attentively
I mean about future calamity
I used to think the idea was obsolete
Until I heard the old man stamping his feet.

This is a place where eternally
Fire is applied to the body
Teeth are extruded and bones are ground
Then baked into cakes which are passed around.

Beauty, talent, fame, money, refinement
Top skill and brain
But all the things you try to hide
Will be revealed on the other side."

3 comments:

T.J. Shelby said...

If you want me to mock, you need to pick easier material. The music was entertaining, watching the vids made me like it less.

In the first video, is that a dude in a dress? Or just a manly woman?

Heidi Maloy said...

ahh... too funny! What's with you and the 40's style vids, jk--- Don't you wish there was a restaurant/club we could go to that had live singing/dancing... that would be awesome! (hello dolly style?? rocketeer??)

Heidi Maloy said...

ok, I was leaving comments while watching the first vid- I remember you listening to "hell"- ah, memories!